I’ve been thinking about this for a very long time. Hanging my husband’s comic books on his office wall. Now I did it. I had to do some research to make sure I won’t make some holes on his wall. I don’t want to use drill. Also of course I want to make sure I won’t be spending too much.
I hope you will enjoy my video. Don’t forget to subscribe. 🙂 I will list the materials I used below.
Materials I Used:
- Mount : https://amzn.to/33uRL73
- Leveler : https://amzn.to/34r0y9h
- Comic Book Covers: https://amzn.to/2HZilgp
- Commando Tape: https://amzn.to/2GBkBKa
DISCLAIMER: Some of my links here in the description are affiliate links.I may receive small commission if by chance you purchase those products using my links. Rest assured there’s NO EXTRA CHARGES when you buy using my links. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! 🙂
Songs: from Epidemic Sound
- Turn The Page by Matt Sierra
- Tweet and Delete by King Sis
Video Editor: Adobe Premiere Pro 2020
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel or follow my blog. Take care everyone!