Hello!! How’s everyone doing? I would like to thank Mr.A for the nomination. I love tags like this, because it gives us a glimpse of the blogger’s personality. Also answering random questions is so much fun!
So here we go…
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Name 11 fun facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other Bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Questions from Mr.A :
Age, Height, and Weight?
- 34 years old, 4’11” 44kgs 🙂
Have you ever borrowed a small amount of money and forgot to return it?
- I don’t think so. I hope not. lol
What is your most controversial opinion and why do you believe them? If you can’t talk about it in public, feel free to email it to me. Whether I agree or disagree with it, it is still worth exploring.
- I think wearing a mask in public is still controversial here. It happened to me twice in FB. People from the local government page of Florida got really mad at me when I posted a comment that wearing mask should be mandatory in public. A lot of people responded to me with nasty comments.
Wearing a suit without a tie, yay or nay? Tell me why? (ain’t nothing but a heartache)
- Yay! I asked my husband to do it lol.
What blue-collar trade you think is underappreciated? Why should people pay more attention to it?
- I think the construction workers because it is a very risky job. Also our farmers and livestock keepers, because if nobody will work on food production – we won’t have food on our tables.
Why should every man be strong?
- Not sure with the “man” here like man the human being irregardless of gender or the “man” that stands for male. I’m thinking it is the first one “man as a human being”. Every man should be strong because our time left is too short so we should not let any challenges defeat us. We only live once. 🙂
Mind sharing cheap stay-at-home date ideas?
- Chicken wings, fries, soda and netflix. 🙂
- Home cook wek wek, fishball, kikiam, hotdogs, and spicy vinegar. What we call here in my house our streetfood feast.
What hobbies would you suggest for men? What outfit (or lingerie) does your significant other find insatiable?
- My husband prefers me wearing dress than pants, but I am non compliant lol. I go for pants, shorts, or leggings.
- Hobbies for men – Aquascaping, fish keeping lol this is my hobby. If you consider pampering your wife as a hobby – I highly recommend that.
Tell us about you, why should people follow you and read what you have to say? What do you think sets you apart from the rest? Don’t hold back and be confident.
- Why should people follow me, and read my content or watch my videos, because I am unpredictable. My husband says I’m like a ticking bomb lol. I’m a very quiet person, but unusual things happen to me. I’m a self proclaimed introvert, but I don’t do things that are consistent with that personality type. I have weird stories to tell.
- What sets me apart from the rest? With all honesty I see myself just like any other blogger. Can you tell me what sets me apart from the others? You can leave your comment below. 🙂
Tell me what you think about me, what is your impression of me and my work?
- My impression about you – you are a dependable friend! Somebody that i can count on no matter what. A responsible son and father. And you are very grateful in every blessings that you receive.
- About your work – you really give your best in every content that you post. You really devote time writing. Your content has valuable information focusing on your niche – which is really hard to attain if your posting content frequently.
11 Fun Facts about WifeBlah
- My family and my husband always complaint that I am “makulit” annoyingly persistent. Also my voice is always high pitch and screaming all the time in the house. See very annoying right?
- Couple of months ago me and my mom entered a small shop a “Dollar Store”, I was on my phone playing “Adorable Cats” while walking around. Then an old guy asked me, “how can I help you?” I told him without looking at him “I am just looking for my mom” my eyes are still glued on my phone. And he said you are already inside the stockroom of the store. Lol I am literally inside the stockroom of the dollar store. I don’t know how did I get there. I blame the game Adorable Cats.
- Until now my driver’s license is still a learner’s permit. I am learning to drive since I was 14 years old. My family does not trust me when it comes to driving. My husband, dad, and brother drives me all the time. 🙂
- I failed my medical for a nursing job 3 years ago, because I did not know that my vision is really bad. I wear eyeglasses during high school but I know that’s only for my headache and astigmatism. All this time I thought my vision is perfect. I got a new eyeglasses, and when I wore it for the first time – I told my husband I never thought that the world is HD. I thought my blurry vision is normal to everyone.
- This is my 4th blog. 🙂
- I’m a documentary junkie.
- I don’t have big dreams. I only have one wish – I only want to go to work 2 times a week instead of going 3 times lol. I’m very lazy going to work I swear. I even don’t do overtime even though they are paying a lot of money for an over time. In my job they will give you extra $250 if you do one night of overtime. lol. That’s on top of your hourly rate + time and half + night differential. I need money like anyone else, but I am very lazy. lol
- I’m not bothered of what people will think of me.
- I am very generous, that’s why I’m poor lol.
- I love new nurses. I love sharing my knowledge, skills and work ethics. It’s really true that “Nurses eat their young.” – I am not one of them!
- I own a Youtube Channel! here’s the link. I only have very few subscribers so please subscribe on my youtube channel. 🙂 Thank you!
I nominate these bloggers:
11 Questions for my Nominees to Answer:
- What is your Dream Job?
- When did you started your blog?
- What inspires you to continue blogging?
- Any bloggers that you recommend me to follow?
- How healthy is your eating habits?
- If you’re going to migrate what country would you choose?
- You have any hobbies you do in your free time?
- Are you workaholic?
- Money or Happiness?
- Greatest Fear?
- What’s your favorite song now?
If you don’t have time to create a new post, you can just comment below for your answers. Thank you!