Wow this is so much fun!! Thank you so much Jen for nominating me. I love watching 73 Questions by Vogue videos. One of my guilty pleasures is watching celebs 73 questions videos by vogue. lol It is kinda fascinating watching them. Not sure if those questions were rehearsed, but probably they are.
Let’s start answering!
The Challenge Begins:
1. What is your usual Starbucks order? Salted Caramel Frappe.
2. What does your work station look like right now? I’m a nurse, we don’t have our own permanent work station. 🙂
3. All-time favourite food? boiled eggplant, egg, soy sauce and fresh tomatoes.
4. Favourite Author? I don’t stick to one author. Cause I read different genre, and I forgot their names unless their super famous like Stephen King 🙂 Lately I enjoyed Scott Turow’s work.
5. What do you think of open relationships? Oh please. Stop me from here.
6. What is your favourite video game? TwinBee all the way!! 90s baby.
7. Guilty Pleasure treat? lol Ice Cream!!!
8. Favourite Movie? I don’t have one, I watch tons of movies and tv shows and I don’t stick to one.
9. Favourite book? I don’t have one cause I read anything that interests me.
10. Twitter or Instagram? WordPress. lol
11. Desktop or laptop? I would love to have both.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received? Don’t worry to much.
13. What project are you working on right now? I’m trying to change my name to my married name.
14. Favorite color? Blue and Green
15. Did you get good grades at school? I think I did.
16. Dream job? Retirement lol 🙂 Seriously I wanted something related to creativity.
17. Played any sports? My husband always say my favorite sports is “Shopping”.
8. Do you have a degree? Yes.
19. Nationality? Filipino
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do? My typical blahs.
21. What do you like to collect? matte velvet lipsticks and matte liquid liner
22. Describe yourself in three words? Loves to sleep.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be? Wifey-B lol
24. Who was the last person you DM’d? My dad.
25. What is on the top of your wish list right now? I hope it’s not Cancer.
26. Sorting house? I don’t get it. lol
27. How many tattoos do you have? None. I’m boring lol.
28. What are you most grateful for this year? Every year, I am grateful for all unexpected blessings which are so amazing, but more importantly my families health.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month? A seasoned ICU nurse encouraging me to move to ICU. She said I am built to be an ICU nurse and I’m one of the best nurses in my unit. It’s a validation of my hard work, this is not to brag. 🙂
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today? Waking up.
31. What’s the best thing ever? taking care of my husband and my family.
32. Favorite season? I don’t mind.
33. Favourite fictional animal? Pokemons 🙂
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most? Tinkerbell!! I am a tinker in nature, lol I even tried to dissect my old laptop using a bread knife.
35. Do you like surprises? Love it.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had? Hopefully to win the lottery?
37. What’s the surprise that made you cry? Nothing really.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone? I’m not good at it.
39. Do you like muffins? Lemon Poppy muffins.
40. Do you cook often? When my mom is not home. 🙂
41. What’s your favourite dessert? Ice cream and cakes.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like? NONE 🙂
43. Cake or pie? Cake all the way.
44. What’s your least favorite food? Can’ think of anything haha.
45. What’s your favorite condiment? Banana catsup! Yes there’s such a thing.
46. It’s 4 A.M. on a Saturday night, what would you eat? Any left over.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called? haha I cant.
48. Best animated film? Cinderella
49. What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you? I can’t remember anything lol.
50. The best thing to do on a date? of course talk!!
51. The worst thing to do on a date? Silence.
52. What is the funniest pick-up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy? lol I don’t memorize them.
53. Best comic book character? Veronica
54. What are three things that are always in your purse? Phone and Credit cards
55. Favorite drink? Water.
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be? Queen Mary of Scots
57. Kittens or puppies? Pups!!
58. Favourite sushi roll? Any makis with mango, avocado and spicy mayo.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use? Any matte, velvet cream or liquid one.
60. What kind of foundation do you use? Depends, full coverage I go with liquid. Regular days – Mac Studio Fix powder.
61. Blow dry or air dry? Blow dry – I have a very long and thick hair.
62. Who is your fashion icon? I love twiggy.
63. Favourite Disney character? Tinkerbell and Winnie the Pooh
64. What are you doing tomorrow? of course work.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through? Lately this one: Death at the Funeral
66. A movie that made you cry? Hachiko a Dog’s Tale – it’s a true story
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be? Girl that would be embarrassing. I don’t want to ruin anyone’s career. Brendon Urie 🙂
68. If your life were a song what would the title be? Real Girl by Mutya Buena 🙂
69. Favourite animal? Fish!
70. Favourite illustrator? Don’t know anyone lol
71. The person you want to have coffee with? Anybody as long as it is decaf 😉
72. What’s the country you wish to visit? Iceland.
73. Best ways to decompress? Warm shower.
For this challenge, you must answer the same questions that I did. You also need to nominate 12 people to complete the challenge as well. Make sure you notify your nominees. Please note that there is no rush to complete this. I know that many of you are dealing with health challenges, so please take as much time as you need!