Wow looks like this is the hardest tag I got as of today. 🙂 🙂 It is indeed a challenge:
Rules (as copied from the creator):
- You need to choose a verse from a song and use it in an original poem or story.
- You must include the name of the song and the singer at the end or beginning.
- You need to challenge someone else and invent ONE rule they need to follow.
- You must credit the person who started this challenge (a.k.a. PJ) and the person who challenged you.
- You must include the rules of this challenge.
- Huguette’s extra rule is to borrow the lyrics from a Cartoon Song.
The creator of this unique challenge is PJ. But I would like to thank the blogger that nominated me – Huguette!! She is a favorite of many of us here. I don’t have to explain why she’s one of the favorites, just check out her blog. It will speak for itself. 🙂
The song that I pick is : “Hakuna Matata”
“Hakuna Matata” is a life I wish to live
My day to day worries will be the end of me.
It would be a a bliss If I can live this philosophy.
Feel free to participate. Let me know if you want to be nominated 🙂 I can tag you here.