- Say ‘Thank you’ to the Blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 lucky bloggers and make them happy.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Thank you so much Ribana!
Ribana is the creator of Popsicle Society . I was reading good things about her and her blog so I tried to look for her site. First impression was wow, I love the look of her blog: neat, chic, and minimalist 🙂 When I like a blog I usually go to the “ABOUT“, and that’s what I did. From then, I was like – yeah I need to follow her. Next thing I know her blog became part of my routine during my days off from work. You need to check her out and follow her!! I am so impress with her travels 🙂
11 Facts About WifeBlah:
- I can sleep all day without any issue.
- Ice cream is my weakness.
- I am using my Mom’s laptop to blog. Sometimes when I am not updating it means either I’m working or she is using her laptop. lol
- My best friend is my husband.
- My blog and my videos are my sweet escape from my stressful career 🙂
- I’m scared of roller coasters.
- I get really sad when something is wrong with my fish tank.
- I only own one signature bag – Henri Bendel (not even expensive cause it’s on sale lol). I said to myself I need to get one before they close after 123 years in business. They close last January 2019. If you are a Gossip Girl fan, or you are from NY you probably know the brand.
- I have a thing with brown and berry red lippies.
- I only drink decaf coffee. My body gets weird side effect from caffeine.
- My favorite TV shows are about royalties or any documentaries.
- When have you started blogging? 2008
- Why have you started blogging? I just finished college and I don’t have a job that time. I was bored.
- Blogging is a hobby or a job? Definitely a hobby!
- What motivates you? It’s my creative outlet.
- Where do you find inspiration? Strong emotions.
- How often do you post? I tried at least once a week.
- Who is your audience? I don’t know if I have a specific one.
- What do you expect from your audience? Just enjoy what I write.
- What do you like from my blog? Your travels and your vibe. 🙂
- Have you tried other blogging platforms except WP? Blogspot and Tumblr
- What do you think is missing from the blogosphere? Blogging is more personal way back then.
- Roller Coaster or Bungee Jumping?
- Online Shopping or Going to the Mall?
- Driving or Commute?
- Heart or brain?
- Warm shower or Foot Massage?
- Kiss or Hug?
- Text or Call?
- Flats or Heels? (women) / Sneakers or Leather Shoes (Men)
- Sand or Grass?
- White or Black?