The rules of this award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
Thanks a lot to Lyndsey!
Lyndsey is a very talented writer. To those who don’t know here, she is taking writing seriously, Lyndey is in school to get her degree in writing. You definitely need to check out her contents. We call each other Bestie 🙂 🙂 I admire her style, she knows how to use her words creatively to convey strong emotions. As of this moment, I am praying for her and her family.
Lyndsey’s Questions and My Answer:
- What three things would you take to a desert island? – 1 bucket (so I can catch and store rain water), 2 a knife, 3 bunch of lighters
- Are you afraid of things that go bump in the night? – If that is a person who is a pyschopath killer – YES
- If somebody dropped a wallet stuffed with cash, would you hand it back? – of course.
- What makes you laugh? – Almost everything.
- Have you got an interesting story to tell? – One time a patient refusing an IV insertion from me because she thought I was a student. 🙂
- What is your favourite colour? – blue and green
- What is the most emotional film you ever saw? – I believe this is drama but funny as well. 🙂 Simon Birch – see trailer below