The Blogger Recognition Award is an online award given by bloggers to other bloggers as a way to recognize the efforts they put into their site.
- Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
Thank you so much Steve!!
I am humbled getting this recognition from an awesome writer Steve. If you have not been following him yet, you are missing something. You know what I mean, go ahead and follow him. 🙂 🙂 I admire his photography and style of writing. He is very humble, but yet very talented.
Brief History How I started Blogging
I started blogging 2008. From then I had 3 anonymous blogs. Then this is my fourth and only blog. 🙂 🙂
2008 – I saw a college friend with a very chic and neat blog. He made me one too. From then on I think blog is the coolest thing a young adult could ever have. 🙂 At some point blogging is my world – my dark little secret.
I started “WifeBlah” June 2015, but I’m not that active with posting back then. Life gets too busy and crazy, and I broke my laptop. When my mom started lending me her laptop – then I was able to write again. 🙂
Two Pieces of Advice to New Bloggers
First of all I don’t think I have the right to give advice with regards to blogging. People who are successful with blogging are the ones should be giving advice, and that’s definitely not me. But hey the award asked me to do soo…
- Let your personality shine. That will make your blog stands out.
- You need to enjoy writing and reading. You need to be interested with other bloggers not only to yourself.
I nominate the following:
You see the award is given to bloggers to recognize their efforts. So here are the list of bloggers I know that are devoting time, effort, and passion to their blogs:
If you already did this tag you don’t have to do this again, but still I would like to list you here because I can see and appreciate the hard work you are doing with your blog.