This pork loin chop recipe is originally from my aunt 🙂 This quick recipe is good if you would like to take some packed lunch to school or work.
- Pork Loin Chops
- Breading (Italian Breading or anything available)
- Garlic Powder
- Parmesan Cheese
- Green Onions (chopped)
- Egg (whisk)
- Sprinkle and rub the following on your pork loin chops (both sides) : salt, pepper, garlic powder, parmesan cheese. Press the chopped green onions on one side of the pork which is the top part.
- Dip the pork in your egg, make sure to keep the green onions on the top side of your pork chops.
- Coat your pork chops with your breading, and fry them on a pan with hot oil.
- Garnish your extra chopped green onions on your pork chops (if you have any).
Credits: Recipe from my Aunt