Most of my friends are always busy with their families, boyfriends, husbands, businesses and dreadful shifting hours at work. Probably I’m one of the few that is on idle mode for these past few months. 🙂 One of my friends, let’s call her foreverpancakes, asks me to post something healthy that she can simply grab to work – particularly some veg salad recipes.
So here you go…
- Italian Dressing (any dressing of your choice)
- Red Radish (optional)
- Cut them into portions (considering how much you can eat or how many people will eat).
- Chop the onions, tomato, and lettuce. Slice the red radish thinly. Then mix the vegetables in one bowl.
- Place in the fridge to cool them while waiting to be served.
- When you are ready to eat your vegetable salad add the dressing and toss.
Enjoy eating with your favorite protein. I learned this from my auntie and uncle and this became our everyday salad. 🙂
Credits: Recipe from my Uncle