Classic chicken piccata is an Italian dish. My aunt gave me this recipe pamphlet from a grocery store. I tried it my way, making some alternatives with the ingredients.
- Chicken Breasts (fillet is better)
- 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- Lemon Juice (1 lemon)
- 3 tbsp Butter
Now it’s time to cook!
- In a ziplock bag place the chicken breast, flour, garlic powder, oil, salt and pepper. Shake the bag to make sure that the chicken breast is well coated.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the chicken breast until golden brown.
- Simmer the chicken broth, lemon juice and olives in a small pot until the sauce thickens.
- Whisk the butter in the sauce.